Buggy's at the Bobs Big Boy in Burbank, Ca.

When it's just not buggy related.
Ken

Re: Buggy's at the Bobs Big Boy in Burbank, Ca.

Post by Ken »

I couldn't find your email address on here, so I PM'd you mine.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Well, I got the job I wanted in Irwindale, Ca. so hopefully I'll be able to meet and see the buggy's of all the L.A. area people. I'll be living in our RV for a while, until I find a house to buy, (6months to a year), and am really excited, but very nervous. My little girl is fighting a rare form of childhood cancer, so being away from her will be my hardest struggle, but she is in remission, and on her course to survivorship in Aug! Of 2016. My wife is strong, and we are planning on them visiting me once a month down here.
Well, that's probably more info than anyone wanted, but I'm looking forward to meeting the So.Cal. buggy crowd, and will eventually get mine down here and built.

Ken
ManxManiac

Post by ManxManiac »

WELCOME KEN!!! Congratulations on your new job, for me R&D is always FUN FUN FUN!!! Sorry to hear about your daughter's affliction, but I've seen these young ones overcome some wild stuff!!! I'll add her & you & the wife to my prayer chain!!!
I'm sure all of us are looking forward to meeting you & the family!!! At least in SoCal you can play with your buggy almost all year!!!
Take care & have FUN FUN FUN... Michael aka ManxManiac aka the'Maniac
Michael Cates
ManxManiac
Ventura, CA
Original Meyers Manx "Xena"
M1609C8S22
Ken

Post by Ken »

ManxManiac.... Thank you.
Can't wait to meet everyone.
Thanks for the kind words for my daughter. She is a strong girl. At 9 years old, she's experienced more with all of the HotRod friends we have, than most average people in their adult lifetime have.
Looking forward to our new California lifestyle. I grew up in SanDiego, and have been trying to "get back" to So.Cal. since 1985!!!!!
langan

Post by langan »

How's the new job? I need to visit have question about there Distributer and what tach works with it.
Ken

Post by Ken »

So far its great.
I asked about the tach, and was told your best bet is to call the tech.
line. They can help you. I'm in the header dept, and no electronics guys here.