Trail Tracker

When it's just not buggy related.
5150bossman

Trail Tracker

Post by 5150bossman »

Toyota has recently paired with Trails.com to launch a new web site just for off-road enthusiasts to post their favorite trails. The site allows you to post GPS tracks and photos of the trail to share. Not a lot of trails on it yet, but sounds like a great way to save and share our trail experiences with others in the group that may not have been able to attend a run, but still would like to do the same trail. Give it a look. http://www.trailtracker.com/
Dan B.

Post by Dan B. »

Pretty cool site! I wish there were more in northern california.... Dan
libertytravelin

Re: Trail Tracker

Post by libertytravelin »

The four pointed white arrow in a yellow circle will appear at the beginning of the exercise on one of the squares shown on the screen.
At the bottom you will see arrows, pointing in all different directions. You will have to follow the direction in which the arrows point you to on the matrix, and finally click on the square which the arrows lead you to.
Mike-Presley

Post by Mike-Presley »

All I get with the link is an ad for Toyota 4runners
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

It's an old thread that got revived by a spam-bot. Looks like the link is now dead, and just re-directs you to the main Toyota site.
Mike-Presley

Post by Mike-Presley »

The only thing spam is good for is with eggs while camping. I guess we're in for a lot more spam in the future.