Peddles

When it's just not buggy related.
Gary1719

Peddles

Post by Gary1719 »

Are there any factory modifed peddles that have a little more space between them. the factory ones are just a little close sometimes the feet catch the other peddles when you dont want to.
towd-dude

Post by towd-dude »

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I run the old cast iron peddles. I heated and spread my out a little. You could probably do the same to the stamped ones. Bob [/FONT][/FONT]
tim morgan

Post by tim morgan »

[QUOTE="Towd Dude;15652"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I run the old cast iron peddles. I heated and spread my out a little. You could probably do the same to the stamped ones. Bob [/FONT][/FONT][/QUOTE] I had to do the same thing to my peddles,,Fat feet,,
Gary1719

Peddles & master cylinder

Post by Gary1719 »

Did you move the clutch only? or brake also. while we are here what is the way to go on a master cylinder. i will be using disc brakes when i get to that point. I want a dual reservoir right remote or not or does it matter.
tim morgan

Post by tim morgan »

I moved them both over,,,As for a master,,I got mine at CB Performance,,,They have a nice duel master with a reservoir that plugs right on top like the Volvo reservoir,,,VARGA,,,,