I Want To Be A Paid Member

When it's just not buggy related.
subimanx

I Want To Be A Paid Member

Post by subimanx »

OK....since being here in 2005 I've been a "complimentary" member as I'm in the Manx Club in Australia. Is this still going to be the case now that all these changes are being made?? Just thought I'd ask.... Michael Hutchinson AS0051 http://www.manxgallery.org/gallery/AS0051
Gene-C

Complimentary Member

Post by Gene-C »

If you would like to join, [INDENT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1) Download and print the application: http://www.manxclub.com/pdf/application.pdf[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2) Fill out the application. [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3) Send the application, or membership renewals, with check, or money order for $30.00US to: [/FONT] [INDENT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Manx Club Membership [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PO Box 1491 [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Valley Center, CA 92082, USA [/FONT] [/INDENT][/INDENT]
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

SubiManx, Originally Manx Club Australia was an official "chapter" of the Manx Dune Buggy Club (USA). MC Australia paid a per member fee to be recognised as an official chapter. As part of the deal MC Australia would get copies of Manx Mania to distribute and they would be recognised as an official chapter with members getting access to forums/ members areas of website, etc. Then something changed, MC Australia changed comittee and the details of the deal were never passed on. Australia stopped getting Manx Manias delivered, they never recieved a notice of renewal of fees from MC USA and so the MC Australia thought MC USA had shunned them, and the MC USA thought the MC Australia had shunned them. Then their was a guy called Phillip from Australia that went to the USA and said a few things about the Australian club in an attempt to big note himself. So the US Club pretty much cut ties with it's child club in Australia. The MC Australia would like to again be recognised as an official chapter of the US club, and it's something the comittee will discuss with the US Club once the new US club is settled.
subimanx

Post by subimanx »

Hmm..thanx for that Mike.I was told a different "story" and am just trying to get the thought process rolling...We should all be the same?? Yeh????

Post by 1856 »

Mike ... the Manx Club (MC) by-laws address the "Chapter" issue. Follow that process if your interested. The MC is now officially registered as Non-profit Corporation 501(c)(7). Mark Bryant
subimanx

Post by subimanx »

[quote="manxter10;12681"]If you would like to join, [INDENT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1) Download and print the application: http://www.manxclub.com/pdf/application.pdf[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2) Fill out the application. [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3) Send the application, or membership renewals, with check, or money order for $30.00US to: [/FONT] [INDENT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Manx Club Membership [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PO Box 1491 [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Valley Center, CA 92082, USA [/FONT] [/INDENT][/INDENT][/quote] Hmmm...that doesn't really answer the question.Thanx anyway.