Fun-Fest

When it's just not buggy related.
Gary1719

Fun-Fest

Post by Gary1719 »

Hey i just returned from Fun-Fest. okay i have some photos how can i post them? I got to meet bruce and winnie, they are really nice people. I don't know how he does it at 82. i hope i can get around like that when i get older. Gary1719
CairoManx

Post by CairoManx »

To post photos directly on this server, click on the Photo Gallery icon at the top of the page, then when the Gallery page opens, click on the Upload Photos icon. It will then open the picture section on your computer and you double click which picture you want loaded. However there is a limit on the size of the file that can be uploaded to control server space usage. You need to size your photos first to no larger than 600 pixels wide by 400 pixels high. You can also just cut and paste pictures from other servers To reduce the size of my photos I email them to myself, the computer always asks whether I want to reduce them in size and I say yes. This thread should help http://www.meyersmanx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3646&highlight=upload+photos
Gary1719

Post by Gary1719 »

Thanks i'll see what i can do. Gary
LIGreenManx

Post by LIGreenManx »

hey Gary how was the buggy build going?
Gary1719

build

Post by Gary1719 »

That was really cool. i didnt know they were doing that. i saw the banner in front of the tent went over and low and behold there was bruce and winnie right out side talking to people and kathleen was there with her buggy with all the work done to the new engine. now the build that was going on when i left at 3:00pm. They thought it would be up and running early tommorrow.I got to see the berrien chassis finally. That is what they were using. They also said Mid America is going to start handling dune buggy parts. The build was a neat thing to watch. Gary
LIGreenManx

Post by LIGreenManx »

I know a bunch of those guys doing the build I been following it on the DBA for months. Tom from kustoms sponserd almost his whole product line to the build more then the other companies. i seen the interior it will make you speechless Mico swade. I couldn't make the trip because of work 10 hr drive for me. Glad it looked cool. Ron
Gary1719

buggy build

Post by Gary1719 »

YES THE CARPET HE MAKES IS TOP NOTCH. I was in and out of that tent. I am glad they had something like this so i could see more buggies than usual, with out having to head west long long drive for me.
Classic-Manx-71

Don Giovanoni's Siggy Manx at FunFest 2008

Post by Classic-Manx-71 »

[FONT=Tahoma]We had a great time at FunFest 2008. Met Don Giovanoni and his wife, and was with them when Bruce Meyers paid a surprise visit on Sunday. His Signature Manx 74 is very well made in the Classic-style and Don deserved to be honored by Bruce as having the best Manx. [/FONT] Image
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

I can tell you, pictures sure don't do Don's buggy justice. His buggy is like a piece of jewlery.....Perfect.
Don Giovanoni

Blush!

Post by Don Giovanoni »

Thanks Jerry, you are FAR too kind. The Siggy is just a couple years old, still a kitten. I enjoy Jerry's Manx and others that have been around for a while and get enjoyed. I really admire the Southside Buggistas that DROVE from Chicago to Funfest. That is some commitment and confidence in your buggy. Cheers everyone, and get the buggy out and have fun!