Manxmania...

When it's just not buggy related.
manxdavid

Manxmania...

Post by manxdavid »

Nice articles by Kathleen, Gene & Joe...a bit late but well appreciated. Ta guys!!!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

Got mine today,,, aint had chance to read it yet, just had a quick look at the members list > 59 limeys and just one ex USA Scott. Dave, do you know who the Scotland member is??? I was told that after Jack Barry sadly passed away his daughter decided to keep her fathers Manx that he bought way back in 66, and finish off the restoration. Jack lived in Scotland, and was a Manx club member. If it is Jacks daughter, or she happens to reads this >> Hope things are going OK,, and remember help is only a phone call away if ever you need it :rock:
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

I kinda think the Scotish member may still be Jack. I think the numbers account for the total membership since the club started not taking drop-outs and non-payers into account. No way are there 59 payed-up members in England at present...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid"]I kinda think the Scotish member may still be Jack. I think the numbers account for the total membership since the club started not taking drop-outs and non-payers into account. No way are there 59 payed-up members in England at present...[/QUOTE] Same as the SDBC do it then. I thought 59 was a bit high,, seems like its just the two of us Limeys at times though Dave :D Not even seen Pete for a while here, reckon he must be brewing up a new type of fuel ready for the next big petrol price increase :eek: will be cheaper to run em on brandy soon :help:
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

I just got my copy yesterday in the mail and I am in NOR CAL. So do feel you got yours late across the water, I think you got priority on this one. looks like some big changes are in the wind Gene C #729
dennis-and-cathy

Manx Mania

Post by dennis-and-cathy »

:drinking: gee Gene I'm jealous still have to see mine :hello: