Borrego Valley Buggista Run

When it's just not buggy related.
FAKMANX

Borrego Valley Buggista Run

Post by FAKMANX »

I thought I would post an invitation on this Forum for those who dont frequent the RBC and DSB forums. We have about 20 buggies allready planning to participate, and we had 25 last year. The event is in Borrego Springs on Oct. 25th through the 27th, and everyone is staying at the Oasis Inn and RV. There is still room at the Inn and in the RV area. We will be running in the Parade for Borrego Days on saturday, then make a run up Coyote canyon. We will also be making a night run friday night as well as a sunday run. If you would like to join in for the weekend or even just the day, let us know to expect you. See you on the trail...............
FAKMANX

Post by FAKMANX »

Well all the rooms and RV spaces are taken but there is still room for dry camping. Even if you just want to come out for the day, feel free.......
Gene-C

Borrego Springs Run

Post by Gene-C »

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]It was a great weekend, lots of fun. If anyone wants to see photos of the trip, they are posted on th DSB, & RBC, ezeboard sites, easier to post them there.[/FONT]
FAKMANX

Post by FAKMANX »

You can also order a video that was produced by a very talented Videographer on the DSB site, for just $5. I guarantee you will enjoy this DVD, if you like buggy'n.