Manxter #033 @ Carlisle

When it's just not buggy related.
Olli

Manxter #033 @ Carlisle

Post by Olli »

I took #033 to the Import/Kit Car Nationals at Carlisle this past weekend. The Manxter was entered into the Concours judging. Pretty intense stuff including getting the car up on a ramp for undercarrige judging. The Manxter did very well. This Manxter is 100% homebuilt other than the outstanding fitting carpet from Tijuana Kustoms and the perfectly stiched seats ( again from Tijuana Kustoms) and lets not forget that killer roof from...Tijuana. Folks really loved that. The paint was done by me and so were the underhood flames. The car will be featured in an upcoming issue of KitCar magazine. Here are some pictures. Olli Image Image Image Image
TMc2548

Post by TMc2548 »

Nice work on your Manxter. It looks great. :clap:
Mr Towd

Post by Mr Towd »

Hey, Nice seats and carpet.Image
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Ollie, Your Manxter looks fantastic. You did a great job in completing your project, that is a fact. The attention to detail is amazing. Despite having to make your buggy sit still for photos, I am sure you agree that nothing beats actually cruising down the roads; enjoying the open air freedom in a ride that YOU actually built from the ground up.
Mr Towd

Post by Mr Towd »

[font=Times New Roman]Even though I am bias to my work on it, I am going to give my accolades. Ollie truly did an outstanding job making my work look good? Oh stop, I am just kidding. [font=Times New Roman]Seriously though, He has shown what can be done. One really needs to see this ride in person. The fit and finish on his buggy is really incredible. His eye for detail has paid off in a big way. It really has visual balance. [font=Times New Roman]Ollie has stepped up to the plate and hit a home run. He has demonstrated what can be done with a buggy. I would love to see more of this caliber. I say its time to stop thinking of that little piece of fiberglass as a simple toy but more as a canvas to be transformed. [font=Times New Roman] [font='Times New Roman'] Tom