90 Volts

When it's just not buggy related.
L0084MC

90 Volts

Post by L0084MC »

Tom said on his post that he only had one taker so far on the scuff guards. He is giving away 3 sets. These are heavy duty stuff. jump on this with both feet.
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

If the quality of the scuff guards is half that of the carpet kits you will have one hell of a product and I would bet the quality is every bit as nice as the carpet set. I can't believe there are people dragging their feet.
manx4dan

suggestion

Post by manx4dan »

I sent in my photos, but he replied: "Your buggy looks great. I think you could use and benefit from them even if you do not use a top." No mention of whether I might be a candidate. Perhaps many feel leery, as I do, about sticking anything to our nice paint jobs - don't even apply stickers to our buggies excep on the windshield. I think this is one of those instances where he might have more success convincing Winnie to enclose a 2" square of the material with the next newsletter along with his brochure so we could apply it in an inconspicous (sp?) place to try (like behind a license plate).
90volts

Post by 90volts »

i replied. if it works as well as it sounds it will just SAVE my paint! i already have a few scrapes after the first real outing. hey, whatever happened to that thread about a full body wrap? LOL
domorr

Post by domorr »

I beleive that you would have to get hold of racetearoffs for the the body wraps. I think Tom has a good idea going but I'm wondering how they would work on none Manx bodies to form around the curves?
bountyhunterdm

Post by bountyhunterdm »

I sent him a couple of emails but never heard back. Oh well sounds like a great product.