Free scuff guards!!!

When it's just not buggy related.
Mr Towd

Free scuff guards!!!

Post by Mr Towd »

[font=Times New Roman]We will be giving away three sets of guards. Each person will get one set for the thresholds and one set for the rear belt aria. These kits are designed to protect the painted arias of the body that are subject to scratching and chipping from getting in and out of the buggy as well as the aria that has the top touching the body. They are cut from 3-M chip protecting film and are crystal clear and virtually disappear. You will never chip that edge again. [font=Times New Roman]We have side pod protectors also available but are not included in this offer. [font=Times New Roman] [font=Times New Roman]This offer is open to anyone that has a Manx or clone that has been painted. [font=Times New Roman]You must send me photos of your buggy and a brief note telling me why I should select you and your ride via email only to [font=Times New Roman]tom@tijuanakustoms.com[font=Times New Roman]. [font=Times New Roman]You must be willing to take photos of the install and post them on this and other sites. [font=Times New Roman]You must give your honest opinion of the product. [font=Times New Roman]Note, These guards require a medium level of skill to install. If you feel that you cannot install them your self you are encouraged to have them professionally installed by a body shop. [font='Times New Roman']The guards have been designed and copyrighted by Tijuana Kustoms inc. and may not be copied in any way shape or form. [font='Times New Roman'] [font='Times New Roman'] [font='Times New Roman'] [font='Times New Roman'] Good luck to all. [font='Times New Roman'] Tom [font='Times New Roman'] www.tijuanakustoms.com
bountyhunterdm

Post by bountyhunterdm »

Mr. Towd just sent you an email with pics . Thanks
Mr Towd

Post by Mr Towd »

Come on guys, I only have one taker so far.
Tominator

Scuff Guards

Post by Tominator »

Mr. Towd just sent you an email with pics.I too am looking forward to the chance of receiving a set of 3-M scuff guards for my recently completed street buggy. Tom