Playstation Manxter

When it's just not buggy related.
gary dam

Playstation Manxter

Post by gary dam »

Has anyone seen this. I hope Bruce gets some royalties. Its called ATV OFFROAD FURY 4. I was just looking at sony web site and saw that. Sure looks like the BAJA Manxter. Wrong number on the car. Gary
90volts

Post by 90volts »

going to keep us in suspense? what game?
markmark

Post by markmark »

That's it. I must get that game!:rock:
90volts

Post by 90volts »

Select your favorite ATV, or for the first time in franchise history, MX Bikes, Buggies, and Trophy Trucks to race through 72 tenacious tracks on six different continents en route to the checkered flag. Featuring an all-new story mode, players will be able to live the life of a rookie rider and earn a path to the ranks of professional racer. Players will experience the drama and intensity of realistic offroad racing with increasingly difficult race challenges and events all tied together with engaging, story-driven Full Motion Videos (FMVs). ATV Offroad Fury 4 adds cross communication capabilities with ATV Offroad Fury Pro for the PSP (PlayStationPortable) system, including vehicle exchanges and upgrades, shared online communities, and the ability to share user created circuits. Adding to the selection of classic ATVs, more than 30 new vehicles are available to race including MX bikes, buggies, and trophy trucks. Extensive vehicle customization provides players the chance to upgrade a vehicle's suspension, engine, gearbox, exhaust, intake, and brakes. New Cross-Connection Compatibility with ATV Offroad Fury Pro for PSP ? Players are now able to share customized circuits, exchange and upgrade vehicles, and access chat rooms and newsgroups with the upcoming ATV Offroad Fury Pro for PSP. [SCEA]
gary dam

Post by gary dam »

I might have to go buy a playstation now. I tried to play one these systems a few years ago and it had WAY too many buttons. Maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks. I haven't played a video game since the old atari 2600 game systems. The game does look fun. Gary
90volts

Post by 90volts »

i had the first version of atv fury when it first came out. it was loads of fun. waiting to see if you can actually play the buggy or its just an extra. i have the 2600 also, brought it out once when the kids were whining about how boring their PS2 games were. that put it in perspective ! LOL
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

I never even got the hang of table-tennis games let alone all the complicated modern stuff like Space invaders etc... :rock:
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)