Built By Manxclub.Com

When it's just not buggy related.
L0084MC

Built By Manxclub.Com

Post by L0084MC »

A light!!-I see it, It's a light at the end of this long dark tunnel. I saw other members talk about it, But I didn't believe it existed. After retiring a few years ago I decided to build a dune buggy. After a lot of thought I decided I didn't want one already built and running, I wanted to make it my own. So I looked around and found one on ebay. Never owning a volkswagen in my life put me to scratching my head and kicking myself in the---well. Then I discovered Meyersmanx.com. 00000ah what a relief, I was not alone. There were others with a lot more knowkedge about volkswagens and dune buggy's and was not only willing to share that knowledge but also help each other in any way they could. After joining this wonderful club, I started reading and printing everthing I read on the manx club forum. Things I knew would help me in the future,--- and it did. It seemed like most of the problems discussed on the forum was all about most of my problems also. So you see. This buggy was literally built by manxclub.com.(members) I would like to say "THANK YOU" to the administration for making this site possiable. But most of all I "THANK" all of my fellow members for their help. without them I may have never saw that light. I was finally able to figure out how to post some photo's in the gallery, but have not figured out how to sort them in progression or group them into the same album. but it will come.----- Larry # 2727
ralphdjeeper

Manx Club Buggy?

Post by ralphdjeeper »

Cant wait to see what it looks like, could not agree more about the Club and Site, everyone is always there to help in anyway they can. the Forums have a lot of helpful information that is timeless and we all get to use it sometime. ralphdjeeper
90volts

Post by 90volts »

yes. i agree completely. i have not had any problem that someone here hasn't seen before. but the light at the end of the tunnel? it's just the entrance to another tunnel. cause then you think 'well, maybe i'll change this' and 'wow thats pretty cool , maybe i'll do that' and it never ends! but at least you'll enjoy the ride!
L0084MC

Post by L0084MC »

You are right ralphdjeeper it is timeless information and I could not have gotten this far on my buggy without it. 90 Volts, you are 100% correct on the other tunnel. I am not sure when I entered that tunnel but it was long before I saw the light in this one. I do know that when you get that change this or that and thats cool idea in your head, there is no stopping until that change is made,even knowing it is just going to cost you money.