Original Manx - SoCal

Dune Buggy Classifieds. Find it, Buy it, Post it, Sell it!
EarlKann

Original Manx - SoCal

Post by EarlKann »

SOLD

I bought this from Tim Faville just a few months ago. I love it but I just opened escrow on a house and I MIGHT need the cash to close the house deal.

It's a certified pre-tag manx in original yellow gel goat. There are some chips, wear and tear, but it's never been painted. Lots of original/vintage stuff, wheels, gauges, shifter, etc. It's actually in a local shop right now having the carb rebuilt, valves adjusted, and gauges hooked up. It will still need a little TLC and cleanup but it runs & drives and is registered.

For now i'm only posting here. Asking $9500 to break even.

I'll add more details and pictures in a few days.

Cargo module is not included.

Last edited by EarlKann on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
enesset

Re: Original Manx - SoCal

Post by enesset »

I wondered what happened to this. I met him out at Bruce's when I had my pan made and then when I saw it for sale I PM'd him on samba to see if I could pry away the Manx valve covers for the '69 Yuma Yellow NORRA Manx I'm building.

This is a nice example, GLWTS and if you would part with the Manx valve covers I'd be listening 8-)
aBuggymom1

Post by aBuggymom1 »

How much..I absolutely love Sancha.. would like to see it stay in the family..you still got her?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
EarlKann

Post by EarlKann »

aBuggymom1 wrote:How much..I absolutely love Sancha.. would like to see it stay in the family..you still got her?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Still have it. Dealing with two or three interested parties, but nobody has come through yet. Price is in there, $9,500 will consider close offer.
EarlKann

Post by EarlKann »

Sold to a guy from Arizona.
mykee50

Original Manx - SoCal

Post by mykee50 »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk