Engine code prefixe "OH"

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
lastmanx

Re: Engine code prefixe "OH"

Post by lastmanx »

I saw no member number yet on your profile, you will need it to fully utilize this site. this site is less active than the facebook one, very less. but all the info is here to stay. you just have to read it. I assure you every question you want to ask and every question you don't know to ask has been already asked and answered here already. Now since you express a want and urgency to simply get your buggy operating its best, I will help by being direct and stern. Your buggy most likely needs no changes, as someone with more knowledge than you has already set it up by changing some non stock elements. It was running before. You should have been finished by now performing the tune up and maintenance sections in the Muir book, and be driving the buggy. You just need do it not understand it; that can come later. You should find other buggy owners near you, so you can see and ride in well running buggys to compare to your buggy. Your buggy may be running at its best, but you don't know; as this is all unfamiliar to you. The Muir book tells how, but your hands are needed to achieve completion. get moving summers ending soon!