I need restoration help

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
CoachMason

I need restoration help

Post by CoachMason »

I have been given a 71or 72 Manx buggy that has been sitting in a barn for 35 years. Does anybody know where I can find someone reliable in Colorado or Arizona to take a look at it and tell me what needs to be done or if it is even able to be resurrected? Any advice is appreciated.
langan

Re: I need restoration help

Post by langan »

Would love some pictures?
ManxManiac

Post by ManxManiac »

Definately need lots of photos... front, both sides, rear, dash, engine etc., etc., etc.!!! LOL The more detailed the photos are, the better the info we can recommend!!! Just because it has sat for a long time, doesn't necessarily mean anything... much depends on where the buggy has been sitting!!! So break out the camera or a phone with a camera & load us up!!!
Michael Cates
ManxManiac
Ventura, CA
Original Meyers Manx "Xena"
M1609C8S22

Post by 1856 »

CoachMason wrote:I have been given a 71or 72 Manx buggy that has been sitting in a barn for 35 years. Does anybody know where I can find someone reliable in Colorado or Arizona to take a look at it and tell me what needs to be done or if it is even able to be resurrected? Any advice is appreciated.
Coach there are lots of helpful folks in your area, Thats a big territory if you narrow the area it would be ez'r to make contacts.
MnC