Lollygaggin in Lone Pine May 14-16 2010

Show us your dune buggies! Empi Imps, Bounty Hunters, Funco Wampuskitties, Veeps, Hooker Wallabugs, Llamas, home builts, etc. Good ole buggies!
BuggyBob

Lollygaggin in Lone Pine May 14-16 2010

Post by BuggyBob »

Hey Folks! Its almost time for Lone Pine! Ive got a a great weekend planned for you all with a new event! Call and make your reservations at the Boulder Creek RV Resort and tell them you are with the Meyers Manx Club so you can be placed among the buggy folks. Phone number is 1-760-876-4243 They have 50 rv spaces saved for us so call right away See you in Lone Pine! Sorry folks, we wont be lollygaggin in Lone Pine this year. We will be Loping!
blonds-run-amuck

Post by blonds-run-amuck »

Can't wait...I am in on this event!! Love Lone Pine!!
Art3358

Post by Art3358 »

Bob, I have not seen any forms or paperwork yet on Lone Pine? Is that coming through snail mail or E-Mail?
DIESELDOOG

Post by DIESELDOOG »

Art, I think most of what you need to know as far as making plans is in the first post on this thread. Bob, usually makes plans to get information details out to the members 3 to 4 weeks prior to an event. So that would put the filyers in the US Mail next week. I noticed that the initial event notice is posted on the Manx Club Home page, see http://www.manxclub.com Better yet send him an e-mail, he has his address in the signature on his posting.
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

To all, flyers and registration are at the printers right now and should be in the mail next week. Flyer and registration forms are now available for download!