'66 Meyers Manx

Show us your dune buggies! Empi Imps, Bounty Hunters, Funco Wampuskitties, Veeps, Hooker Wallabugs, Llamas, home builts, etc. Good ole buggies!
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

[QUOTE="tim morgan;13988"]Mel,Got any left,,Would like to see a picture of one,Thanks Tim[/QUOTE] I would like to see it as well.
manxfwin

Post by manxfwin »

Image Tim, I don't think it is loud,just about the right sound for a bug!!
tim morgan

Post by tim morgan »

That looks dam good,,Thanks,,It may go on my SHORT list,,LOL,,,Man that thing is low,,Looks like the pan is touching the grass,,,,,
Dan B.

Post by Dan B. »

Great looking machine! I like the color.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="newmanx59;14026"]I would like to see it as well.[/QUOTE] Here's the tailbox that Mel used to make. I sold the car without the cover and recently sent it to Bob Anderson so maybe someone over there could mould some. Image
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid;14107"]Here's the tailbox that Mel used to make. I sold the car without the cover and recently sent it to Bob Anderson so maybe someone over there could mould some. Image[/QUOTE] TBH guys, they were never that popular over here, or maybe I just never pushed them enough. The mold has now been passed on now as I'm no longer making buggy kits or buggy parts. Thinking about it, I only ever made 4 from what I can remember and they all ended up in USA,, Chuck (aka yellowmanx) had two, another guy on here had one and Daves mailed his to Bob. They are real a real easy thing to mold even if you've never messed with the sticky stuff before!!.
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid;13251"]Mel Hubbard from this forum does a really nice fiberglass engine cover to fit Manxes... http://www.manxbuggies.co.uk/ Image[/QUOTE] Dave, I see the site is up n running again, but I'd just like to point out that everything is being passed on to the new guys that have the moulds now, so its nothing to do with me anymore. My email should be changing soon too, just as soon as Charlie gets it sorted.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="mel hubbard;14122"]Thinking about it, I only ever made 4 from what I can remember and they all ended up in USA,, Chuck (aka yellowmanx) had two, another guy on here had one and Daves mailed his to Bob.[/QUOTE] I've still got a bit of a black one I got off Pete if anyone in the UK wants to mould one, I'm keeping it for future use though because I like them...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)