What's UP ???

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
Gene-C

What's UP ???

Post by Gene-C »

my thread seems to have dis-appeared.......what's up with that ????? Bill Schuster...aka...OldManx Dues paying member #959 since 1998
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="OldManx"]my thread seems to have dis-appeared.......what's up with that ????? Bill Schuster...aka...OldManx Dues paying member #959 since 1998[/QUOTE] Bill, what was it all about?? I did read it but it left me :confused: I need to get my hand on some of that beer maybe :D :drinking:
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Mel....I simply asked the "admin" WHO is in charge of this board, NOW ???? It was there for weeks....then all of a sudden......POOF !!!!!....it disappears!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: On other occassions when "admin" has "deleted" a pic I posted or some such thing, I have always gotten an e-mail explaining exactly WHAT was done & WHY.....not this time................ :confused:
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Mel....I simply asked the "admin" WHO is in charge of this board, NOW ???? It was there for weeks....then all of a sudden......POOF !!!!!....it disappears!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: On other occassions when "admin" has "deleted" a pic I posted or some such thing, I have always gotten an e-mail explaining exactly WHAT was done & WHY.....not this time................ I guess I just figured that since WE all pay to use this board, that we are owed an explanation when stuff like this happens !!!!! :x
markmark

Post by markmark »

Perhaps a private message to admin would be better:2cents: