Introducing Manxter #033

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
Olli

Introducing Manxter #033

Post by Olli »

Well here it is! I will have it at the Carlisle Import / Kit Car National's next weekend. Olli Image Image
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

Very cool, I love the craftsmanship. You can be sure it will turn some heads.
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

WOW!! Nice work Olli :cool: :driving:
GotManx

Post by GotManx »

Very very nice Olli! I was hoping you would get some pictures up. I knew it was going to look good from the build shots that you have posted.
Complex One

Post by Complex One »

Olli, Congratulations! Great Pics of your completed Manxter. Are you driving or trailering it to the Carlislie show? Just wondering....no wipers? Does NJ not require them for inspection? Now go have lots of fun and get use to all the looks when driving it! Also remind me not to attend any shows that you are going to be in. He!, He! Still have not had any time to get the newer pods mounted on mine as of this date but still considering the Subi power for the rear. Just a matter of finances at this point. Subi power just has to make a Manxter stand up and get noticed..... Great Job...!
Olli

Post by Olli »

Jim, I don't have enough miles on the car yet to say that it is fully sorted out. So I will be trailering. Are you going to Carlisle? The Subi engine is extremely powerful. I made some comments over in the "First Drive" thread. Olli
Complex One

Post by Complex One »

Olli, Unfortunately I will not be able to make the trip this year. Business trip in Nashville, TN. that week and the following week was already scheduled months in advance. Besides...this way you can take first place in category and certainly deserve it in my humble opinion. You certainly have to be very proud of your accomplishments. Long time in coming but certainly worth every second. I still remember the first time I took my completed Manxter out on the road for the first time. Kind of the same way each and every time I still take it out. Hopefully the Subi power will not be too far behind for me. I really liked the split exhaust on the blue metal flake Manxter that they had at the show in Vegas a while back. Question: With the Subi do you still have to make clearance in the back wall of the Manxter body for the upper intake pipe or is that something that has since been addressed in later modifications? Just curious. I know that you had already made clearance in yours from your other engine. Have a great time at the show. Wish I was going and that we could finaly meet after all this time.