Should this happen to a Tow'd???

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
manxdavid

Should this happen to a Tow'd???

Post by manxdavid »

"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
90volts

Post by 90volts »

i like it. if only it would pass inspection. even in the forests we can only have street legal vehicles most places now :(
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

Looks like a good rock climber,,, maybe the guy wants to take on the BIG JEEPS!. How did the holiday go Dave?,,, bet your glad to be back to 70mph wind, rain & floods :eek: never mind,, spring is just around the corner,,, another month and the Daffodils will be thinking about poping out of our lawns :cool:
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="mel hubbard"]Looks like a good rock climber,,, maybe the guy wants to take on the BIG JEEPS!. How did the holiday go Dave?,,, bet your glad to be back to 70mph wind, rain & floods :eek: never mind,, spring is just around the corner,,, another month and the Daffodils will be thinking about poping out of our lawns :cool:[/QUOTE] Great thanks Mel. Never been to Lanzarote before but it has a real Mexican feel to the place, loads of cactii but without all the shredded tires and piles of crap about the place!!!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
jsturtlebuggy

Post by jsturtlebuggy »

It is not a Tow'd it is a Vaquero by Sand Chariots. It used a tube frame too. Some would call it a ripoff of a Tow'd.
Joseph
Manx Club #1095
Having fun with Buggies since 1970
Worked in VWs in shops since 1970
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid"]Great thanks Mel. Never been to Lanzarote before but it has a real Mexican feel to the place, loads of cactii but without all the shredded tires and piles of crap about the place!!![/QUOTE] Hope you stayed off the meat balls :D Hey Dave, off topic,(my emails not working), but are you watching ''Hotel California: LA from the Byrds'' on BBC 4?? its a re run TV doc :cool: Im splashing down the left over beers from Christmas and reliving the summer of 69,, seen it before, but its great veiwing & sounds :rock: :drinking:
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

:D QUOTE=mel hubbard]Hope you stayed off the meat balls Hey Dave, off topic,(my emails not working), but are you watching ''Hotel California: LA from the Byrds'' on BBC 4?? its a re run TV doc :cool: Im splashing down the left over beers from Christmas and reliving the summer of 69,, seen it before, but its great veiwing & sounds :rock: :drinking:[/QUOTE] Of course. I've been watching all the progammes. Did you see Carly Simon on the Whistle Test???
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid"]: Did you see Carly Simon on the Whistle Test???[/QUOTE] No Dave never seen that one. But ''your so vein'' was in the charts when I bought my first buggy :eek: that makes me feel old :help: