Favourite Online Store

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
markmark

Favourite Online Store

Post by markmark »

I seem to do most of my shopping for my buggy online these days as a lot of parts just aren't available here. I was wondering what are the best online stores (in your opinion) for buggy parts?
L0084MC

Post by L0084MC »

there are several good online stores. I use Cip1 more than any other. they are very reliable and care about customer satisfaction, and if you time it right or not in a hurry most of the shipping is free. the have a 10 to 14 day free shipping but I usually get mine in 8 or 9 days from CA to OH.
manxfwin

favorite online store

Post by manxfwin »

I agree about cip1,shipping is free and the orders have always been correct.Also have had good luck with Larry's Offroad in Dayton OH. and Vic's VW Help for stock parts and alot of illustration and diagrams of VW assembly and tech tips.
90volts

Post by 90volts »

i like http://www.bugsandbuggies.com quick and always good stuff so far. i just ordered a bunch from wolfsburg west and that was real fast too. i tried jegs once and was very disappointed. it let me go through and order some senders but i get an email a day later saying they are on backorder for weeks! i called and let them know i was very unhappy with that and if i had known would have ordered elsewhere. haven't been back. (but my son loves the hat they sent :roll: ) i have had pretty good experiences with cip1 as well. the one thing i had a problem with was a buggy whip that they wanted to charge twice as much shipping for as pacific customs. when i called to inquire i was told it was because they were way out of the way for UPS? they're an online retailer! LOL. but other than that its been good. i think all online stores i have tried for vw have been pretty good. now pro mechanics...thats another story entirely :x
gregr

Post by gregr »

can't beat Dave at aircooledparts.com great prices, great service and if your local, some house calls
GregR
markmark

Post by markmark »

Does anyone use Lovinbuggies.com http://lovinbuggies.com/ ? I've found them quite good in the past.