Manxter diecast

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
newmanx59

Manxter diecast

Post by newmanx59 »

Has anybody seen these yet? I know I have to get a couple for my collection. Image
Complex One

Post by Complex One »

What no Subi engine? :eek: They even molded these after the original Meyers Manxter design with the narrower air box and the 911 fan shroud. Oddly enough...I don't ever remember Bruce having a black interior in his with a red top let alone a roof rack and surfboard on the top of his Manxter. I wonder how those side pods fit??? Nice find regardless.
Olli

Post by Olli »

Available in October... I'll be getting a couple. Olli
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

I will have to buy (at least) one for Kathleen. White with blue??? Only availble in red, blue, black & silver. Once again, nice find! Tom
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)
markmark

Post by markmark »

Will these be available in Australia? I have to get one!
jsturtlebuggy

Post by jsturtlebuggy »

Has anyone heard when they will be available? When I talk to Winnie at Bishop she said they would have them some time before the Christmas season. Do not see anything yet on the site about them. See one for sale on Ebay.
Joseph
Manx Club #1095
Having fun with Buggies since 1970
Worked in VWs in shops since 1970
jsturtlebuggy

Post by jsturtlebuggy »

I recieved and early Christmas present package from friends. In it were 2 Manxter's. One Orange and the other one Black in 1/64th scale. They are the ones with just the roll cage. Both have a surfboard on top. The Black one is a dull black with red wheels and baby moon style hub caps. Sort of like the RatRod style.
Joseph
Manx Club #1095
Having fun with Buggies since 1970
Worked in VWs in shops since 1970
allen pierce

Post by allen pierce »

They are being sold on Ebay. I just did a search using "Manxter" and found 9 of them up for auction.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

I bought a couple off eBay but they haven't arrived yet... I'll report and photograph as soon as they do...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
GotManx

Post by GotManx »

I've got a couple on the way also. They are orange with Porsche alloy wheels - how could I resist!
manxter26

Post by manxter26 »

Jon, Does this mean you're going to lower your car and buy a surfboard? Yeah I know, you live in California, you already have the surfboard. Jay