Green Lite Thingy?

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
Gene-C

Green Lite Thingy?

Post by Gene-C »

Is it my imagination or has the little green thingy next to our user name not always been there? The on line indicator. Maybe I never noticed it before, thats possible.
Reverb

Post by Reverb »

It`s always been there. :drinking:
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Yup, I noticed it the first time I logged on. But it took me a few days to figure out what it meant.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Never noticed...cool!
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

[QUOTE="Yellermanx"]Is it my imagination or has the little green thingy next to our user name not always been there? The on line indicator. Maybe I never noticed it before, thats possible.[/QUOTE] Now if you would just notice your 'private messages', you'd be golden! :D
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Hey UncleBob, I replied to your message from 10/21. I'll do it again just in case it didn't come through. I'm not showing any other ones. I think someone must have changed the color settings on my monitor or something. I'll believe that it has always been there, I'm pretty sure that little green thingy never glowed like a diode before.
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

Chuck, I'm not getting your PM's, oh well. I can see you're getting mine, and I'm sending/recieving to others OK. The problem must exist between your keyboard and chair.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[QUOTE="UncleBob"]Chuck, I'm not getting your PM's, oh well. I can see you're getting mine, and I'm sending/recieving to others OK. The problem must exist between your keyboard and chair.[/QUOTE] Man you're good. I just turned my chair over and it says " Not Windows Compatable" right on the bottom. I'll have to start looking for a new one. Maybe that little green light thingy is just too bright. :D
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

UB sent you an e-mail
Reverb

Post by Reverb »

It`s ok...just be sure to notice this green light when you`re out in traffic. :D Image