"NEW FACES" @ Lone Pine

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
Gene-C

"NEW FACES" @ Lone Pine

Post by Gene-C »

Lone Pine this year was a GREAT event......Great weather, Great rides, Great potluck dinner with some GREAT NEW FACES....Got to meet "Chicago Joe" Spittler aka "MANXTER 10",Jerry, aka "NEWMANX59", &Tom & Kathleen aka "TOM KATHLEEN".......What a group.................................... :clap: :clap: Hope you ALL had FUN, FUN, FUN @ the "PotLuck".....you are welcome ANYTIME....... :eat: :drinking:
Tom-Kathleen

Fun @ Lone Pine

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

Tom and I just got home to CT. :cry: *sigh* Lone Pine WAS AWESOME! :clap: The weather- the ride- the people- the food- All made this event an A1 Blast! It was fun to put faces to the names on the forum! Tom and I had a GREAT time! We knew that buggy people are great, but, there were many people who made the weekend more than we imagined it could be! We want to thank you all for the great hospitality, food and fun! BTW, the palm tree wine glasses have taken a place of honor with our wine glasses. :drinking: Fond memories and all! A special thank you to Jim for giving me the ride of my life! :rock: It was fantastic!!!!! You were very patient and accomodating with this newbie. Sorry if I frustrated a few of you who followed us when we stopped for a requested photo-op. I have never taken such a breath-taking ride! I had to record it. THANKS EVERYONE! Kathleen
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

There's nothing like having one wheel hanging off the side of a cliff with the smell of a burning clutch in the air and you are looking at Jim and asking if there is anything you can do to help. Just shut up and hang on:eek: .Nice meeting you and Tom in person. Mark.
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

I really enjoyed meeting everyone at Lone Pine. Hopefully I can make the trip again next year with my own buggy. Thanks again for the exceptional hospitality. Jerry...
Tom-Kathleen

Kodak Moment

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

Oh Mark! You gave me good belly laugh! :laugh1: Jim did Great! I'm here to laugh about that white knuckle moment! :eek: Wish someone could have gotten a picture of it! This Kodak Moment: PRICELESS It was nice to meet you and your son. Is he ready to build a buggy now? Kathleen
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

I bought a running 74 bug when we got home!:D