UPDATE! 2014 Cabo San Lucas & Return

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Hey Scott Ive been through there twice in the last year with the Baja 1000 And i am planning to go again in the start of 2014 I have all the route , hotel, fuel stop info you could want at my finger tips La paz by pavement is a 14 hour non stop drive I am happy to help Gene C
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Here are the Pemex Stations on Hwy 1 one once you get away from Encenada & San Felipe

towd-dude

Post by towd-dude »

Count me in too....

Bob
Scott-Drolet

Re: UPDATE! 2014 Cabo San Lucas & Return

Post by Scott-Drolet »

Hi everybody! Just wanted everyone to know that the run is still a go, and there will be a email blast in the very near future with all of the information, including the itinerary, the hotel rooms that will be set aside for us, the areas where we'll be camping a couple of nights, and the total cost. Plan on being in San Diego on Friday morning, May 9th, and crossing the border back into San Diego on Sunday, May 18th. For those of you that can't be away for that week. I'm sure there will be a contingent of buggies heading back to San Diego on Sunday afternoon, May 11th as well.

But, for now, this is your online virtual "trust fall". Planning these types of events are difficult enough, but factor in the vagaries of Baja and the difficulty expands 100-fold. Winnie and Marty are working very hard to make this happen, and most of the pieces are in place. Believe . . . it's happening!
Scott-Drolet

Re: UPDATE! 2014 Cabo San Lucas & Return

Post by Scott-Drolet »

All Right! Baja Bound! An e-blast is coming out tomorrow to all club members with the details of the May 9th Manx Club Run to Horsepower Ranch and then either back to San Diego on Sunday the 11th, or continuing on to Cabo San Lucas and returning on Sunday, May 18th (your choice) in concert with the NORRA race. Unfortunately, this is a gotta-act-fast proposition. So dig out your spontaneity, and your VISA, and let's go buggy people!!!!! "I don't usually encourage impetuous acts, but when I do, it's with the Manx Club"