Malibu Day Ride and Pot Luck Pool Party

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
5150bossman

Malibu Day Ride and Pot Luck Pool Party

Post by 5150bossman »

It's that time of year again.  Summer is ending, and the days are getting shorter.  So before the weather changes, we will be doing a day run on Saturday September 28th from our house through some of the local Malibu hills, returning back to our house for a pot luck and pool party going on until the wee hours (some time past my bed time....)!

For those that are interested, we will be leaving our house in Camarillo around 10 AM.  The run is about 
70 miles of all street driving through some beautiful rolling hills and valleys, and back via a short stretch 
of PCH.  I anticipate being back at the house about 1 PM or so assuming no major delays.

Following our return, we will have a pool party, so bring your swim trunks.  Potluck lunch, so bring a dish 
to share (drop it off before the run so it doesn't turn to mush going around all those curves…).  Salad, 
main course, or dessert (One only! Not that I mind the leftovers…).  

If you would like to go on the run (get your buggies shined up), or even just come over afterword for 
the potluck and swim, e-mail us for details and let us know what you want to bring. 

mnmz@roadrunner.com

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Mike & Mel