Kernville camping

Trip tales and travel stories from around the globe. Share your adventure!
manxvair

Kernville camping

Post by manxvair »

We tried to get into Rivernook campground for the Kernville run but they will not accept reservations until 10 days prior, so we reserved @ Camp James instead.
Mike Dario
Mohave Valley, AZ
Manx Club #957
Manx Club President

Tow'd (Hers)
Manxvair (His)
Manxter Dual Sport #30 Baja Edition #2 (Ours)
Resorter #19-Fuscia(under construction)
steven

Kernville camping

Post by steven »

I haven't recieved the flyer as yet so I need to know where headquarters is located. There are a lot of campgrounds in that area. I have to go because It's almost in my backyard, just pop over the mountian and I'm there. Could drive a lot of it on dirt roads

Steve Ooley
Exeter CA.
manxvair

Kernville camping

Post by manxvair »

The club is set to meet @ 0800hrs at River Park in Kernville, departing for the runs @ 0930hrs. street, medium off road and extreme off road.
Mike Dario
Mohave Valley, AZ
Manx Club #957
Manx Club President

Tow'd (Hers)
Manxvair (His)
Manxter Dual Sport #30 Baja Edition #2 (Ours)
Resorter #19-Fuscia(under construction)
DIESELDOOG

Kernville camping

Post by DIESELDOOG »

All ACTIVE Members were mailed the information flyers for the Clearlake event and the Kernville event on about 4/8/2011. 

Additionally this information is available on the Manx Club Website at: manxclub.com.

BuggyBob

Kernville camping

Post by BuggyBob »

This event isnt like a typical Manx Event. I tried and tried to set it up as a typical event but things just didnt work out. I wanted the club to be able to see this part of California so I went in a different way to hold this event. In the flyer, I recommended everyone to see if they could get a spot at the KOA in Lake Isabella, if you couldnt, I listed a few other places. To get the club together for the drivers meeting and such, we are to meet at the park in Kernville at 8am. This park is called River Park. Kernville is so small, you wont have any problem finding your way around. For those of you who are ordering tshirts, we will have them there Saturday morning. During the morning meeting, the club will decide on what we would like to do as a club for dinner.
This event will be small in comparison to past events but sometimes smaller events are better. It also gives me a break running a big event and allows me to have fun with you guys. After this event, we can decide on how to make the next one bigger.
steven

Kernville camping

Post by steven »

Thank you so much Manxvair and BuggyBob for the prompt reply and info that I needed. Mr Spittler do you know something I don't with that Active Member reply, in bold type no less. I'm sitting here looking at my membership card that says I joined Nov. 2000 and my card expires Nov 2011, to me that would indicate active. Maybe you have no way of checking that or didn't care to. If I am not active let me know. I will go to the Manx Club site to check the info there. Hopefully the virus on that site has been wiped clean. Thanks again.

Steve Ooley
Exeter CA.
BuggyBob

Kernville camping

Post by BuggyBob »

No Problem Steve. Im looking forward to meeting you at Kernville.
justbugn

Kernville camping

Post by justbugn »

I think the flyers are due any day now... you know how the mail is ..
I just released a reservation for the large Kamping lodge at the KOA in Weldon if anyone is interested. I decided to stay in Kernville.

Cindy