Mammoth 2010 Photo's

Trip tales and travel stories from around the globe. Share your adventure!
louisb

Mammoth 2010 Photo's

Post by louisb »

Great pics Dale.

--louis
Old-Towd

Mammoth 2010 Photo's

Post by Old-Towd »

Super photos Buggy Buddy's thanks, wish I was there looked like a great place to have fun in.
Jay - We Sacrifice Quality So You Can Save
1969 Sand Rover T pickup
1962 Baja / 1986 CT110 Honda Trailbike
1973 Thing / Yorba Linda,Ca.
MC 2693, RBC, DSB, SoCalBajas, hondatrailcts, BurroBuggies
RalphDeckard

Mammoth 2010 Photo's

Post by RalphDeckard »

Thanks for posting ,your pictures taken Monday were great,enjoyed,wish we could have stayed and gone with you,looks like you had a lot of fun.
principiab

Mammoth 2010 Photo's

Post by principiab »

Bob & everyone else involved - Thank you for putting on yet another great run! We had a blast! Also stayed a few extra days and Mammoth is buggy heaven! Thanks to the "pre-runners" for taking us on such a fun route. We struck out on our own after everyone else left - with maps given us by the Forest Service and good topo maps, etc. - and let me tell you, it's not easy to find your way around an area that is SO covered with off-road vehicle routes! We got lost (but not hopelessly so) a couple times, before we decided we really shouldn't be "out there" alone. Trust me when I say, during off season during the week, there's nothing but miles and miles of nothing but miles & miles! Not even a dirt "plume" to show anyone else is in the backcountry at all!

Anyway - here are a few representative photos (in photobucket) of the intermediate run, plus a couple extra of some special places we went to after the group left the park. So glad we'll be going back next year!

http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/ww35 ... th%202010/

Connie & Lynn Breedlove
Santa Paula, CA
Member 1634
3 Buggies - Buzbee, Beezer & Aztec Fire
Connie Breedlove
Manx Club Secretary
Member #1634
Glitterbug - BUZBEE (His)
Old Clone - BEEZER (Hers)
Meyers Manx Custom - AZTEC FIRE (Ours)
manxvair

Mammoth 2010 Photo's

Post by manxvair »

ImageImageYea! Wow! what a wonderful weekend we had there. All the way home we talked about next year and allowing extra days in mammoth to do some more sight seeing like some of group were able to do. A great big thanks to Bob Hunter and to all the others that helped to put on another awesome outing. Already looking forward to Calico.
Mike Dario
Mohave Valley, AZ
Manx Club #957
Manx Club President

Tow'd (Hers)
Manxvair (His)
Manxter Dual Sport #30 Baja Edition #2 (Ours)
Resorter #19-Fuscia(under construction)
jlowery

Mammoth 2010 Photo's

Post by jlowery »

Definitely the way to see Yosemite!
Joe Lowery
Manx Club #776

Fibertech SWB
MGM LWB
Manxter DS #007
Art3358

Mammoth 2010 Photo's

Post by Art3358 »

Thanks for the great pictures. Cannot wait for Mammoth next year.

Great location and thanks for your efforts Bob.
MyBlueBuggy

Mammoth 2010 Photo's

Post by MyBlueBuggy »

My brother and I took the Tioga Pass through Yosemite on our way home. While flat towing the buggy it was tough to fine any spot to pull over and really enjoy the views. Glad to see someone took their buggies to see the park. Thanks for sharing those pics.
pilotricky

Mammoth 2010 Photo's

Post by pilotricky »

Yeah....Yosemite!  I wish I could have gone along on that run!  I used to be a Park Ranger at Yosemite...that seems like forever ago. 
Now...I'm working on the floorpan for my Kick-Out.  Someday I hope to get a chance to go on a few of the club runs.....only six more years till I can retire....then more time for buggy stuff!  :)

Rick