The Polish Guy

The Manxter 2+2 & Dual Sport. Created as an answer to the limitations of the classic Meyers Manx.
mel hubbard

The Polish Guy

Post by mel hubbard »

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he rushed into a lawyers office and asked him if he could arrange a devorce for him. The lawyer said that getting a devorce would depend on the circumstances,, and asked him the following questions. Have you any grounds??--- yes, an acre and a half and a nice little home,,, No, I mean what is the foundation of the case??---- it made of concrete. I don't think you understand,, does either of you have a grudge?? -- No, we have a carport,, and not need one. I mean,,, what are your relations like?? -- all my relations still in Poland. Is there any infidelity in your marriage?? -- We have Hi-Fidelity stereo and good DVD player. Does your wife beat you up?? -- No I always up before her. Is youe wife a nagger???? -- No, she white. Why do you want this devorce?? -- she going to kill me. What makes you think that?? -- I got proof. What kind of proof??-- She going to poison me,,,,,,, She buy a bottle at the drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom,,,,,, I can read,,,, and it say: ''POLISH REMOVER'' :D Well,,,,,,,,, it keeps the forum moving guys :drinking: