Pictures and Slide Show Link,Big Bear-06

The Manxter 2+2 & Dual Sport. Created as an answer to the limitations of the classic Meyers Manx.
ralphdjeeper

Pictures and Slide Show Link,Big Bear-06

Post by ralphdjeeper »

Here is a link to all the pictures and 3 slide shows i made from them and one other i thought you all might enjoy seeing. go to http://www.photobucket.com/ and then htt://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/ralphdjeeper/ or ralphdjeeper.83367@uploads.photobucket.com . and please let me know which works and which wont as this is the first time i have used photobucket and am not sure how to link it here. thanks, Ralphdjeeper.
90volts

Post by 90volts »

ralphdjeeper

Thanks to 90volt

Post by ralphdjeeper »

I just want to say thanks to 90volt for the help, i did as he said and it worked fine,also checked out his site there and he has a Great bunch of pictures to see, think you will enjoy also. ralphdjeeper
90volts

Post by 90volts »

no problem. those are some interesting front turn signals on your buggy. what are they off of? haven't seen anything like that before.i like em.
ralphdjeeper

turn signals on buggy

Post by ralphdjeeper »

they are plastic chrome covers i picked up at a truck stop i had to use a small air grinder on the inside to make them fit,then used the same screws,in same holes and over existing orange lights without even taking them off. thanks i liked them too. ralphdjeeper