Manx Club Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update & Refund info

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

Manx Club Members,

We have now completed sending out the pre-purchased t-shirts from the Canceled Rock’n the River 3 event in Laughlin, NV and will begin issuing the refunds.
The pre-purchased t-shirts for the Canceled Manx in the Sunshine event have been picked up and the MITS event coordinator will be mailing them out this week, once that is completed we will begin issuing refunds for that event.

The refunds breakdown:
  • Event registration only=Full refund
  • (RTR3) Event registration + Taco Dinner=Full refund
  • (MITS) Event registration + Party on the Pier=Full refund
If you pre-purchased an event t-shirt we will be deducting $10 from your refund to cover the cost of mailing out your shirt(s). The price of shipping of shirt(s) varies on the quantity and destination.
If you had registered for Rock’n the River 3 but did NOT order a t-shirt we will have your event magnet & poker chip for you at the Big Bear event, it is NOT cost effective to mail them out @ cost of $5 each.

Rock’n the River 3 & Manx in the Sunshine will be rescheduled for 2021, dates to be confirmed when the venues are secured. We are working on dates as close as possible to the original.
F.R.E.D. is currently looking at reschedule dates, they are working with their host venue for availability.

Winnie & Bruce have decided they will NOT be traveling to Texas in May as they feel that is still to soon for them to travel, they are in a high risk group and I think we can all agree it is better to minimize their exposure until this situation is better under control.

I want to thank you all for your patience during these times, this is definitely a situation we have never had to deal with. We are trying our best and adapting as we go.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me. mdario@manxclub.com
I hope we can still gather in Big Bear, July 2020.
Please be safe out there.
Thank You
Mike Dario
Manx Club-President