Want your buggy to be famous and live near L.A.?

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
vincent9993

Want your buggy to be famous and live near L.A.?

Post by vincent9993 »

The coordinators of the television show "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" hosted by Jerry Seinfeld contacted us to see if a member of our club would be interested in lending their Meyers Manx for an upcoming episode.

They are currently looking to shoot this episode over two days, October 10th and 11th, so they would need the vehicle in their garage on October 9th, and it would be returned to the owner on October 12th. The garage they use is Jerry's personal garage in Los Angeles. They would pay for an enclosed tow both ways, and are fully insured. The only people who would drive the vehicle are Jerry himself, and his assistant Gianni who is responsible for Jerry's personal collection.

I spoke with the coordinator tonight and they would like the buggy to come from a Manx Club member and be an authentic Meyers Manx but has not limited his search to any specific models. They are seeking our help to have a wide range of options to choose from.

If you are near Los Angeles and you are interested in lending your buggy for this activity, please clear email a picture of your buggy to Adam Blackwell at adamtblackwell@gmail.com. Please add that you are submitting your buggy for consideration and please CC me at vparisien@manxclub.com.

Here's a sample episode
http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com ... -cigar-out

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at:
vparisien@manxclub.com
Tom-Kathleen

Re: Want your buggy to be famous and live near L.A.?

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

COOL! Wished we lived there (again). Tom