Mechanic NorCal suspension help

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
enesset

Mechanic NorCal suspension help

Post by enesset »

Guys, I have a HUGE amount of stuff I'd like to get done on my Manx project.

Anyone here or anyone know of someone that could come to my place and help and assure I'm doing things right? I was thinking one day or a big piece of one day so I could crush a bunch of assembly work.

Some of you might recall I had the guys out at Bruce's house build my pan and I've done the front end stuff but have the following that needs tackled next.....
+) torsion bars
+) spring plates
+) have custom trailing arms
+) have 930 CV's
+) Nelson recommended and I bought a racing tranny from Benco
+) Jamar pedal set up

Traveling for work and having 2 baby girls under two has killed my ability to set time aside.

Let me know if anyone has an interest in helping or knows someone that would (very willing to pay for assistance).

As a reminder I live between San Jose and Scott's Valley off highway 17.

Thanks -- Eric Nesset
Enesset@yahoo.com or C: 515-230-7905

Ps here is some of the awesomeness I'm looking to assemble

enesset

Re: Mechanic NorCal suspension help

Post by enesset »

Trying to be helpful to any NorCal Manx Club guys.

Most of what I shared, I ended up figuring out how to do on my own. I did buy that 10-degree tranny mount that requires the brackets welded and I'm having Bruce and Maverick at bugformance in San Jose help me with that welding/fabricating.

When David Barrett helps with the cage work we will tackle the pedals and I will post about that hopefully in a big build thread.

So far my interaction with Bugformance in San Jose (ex - Jon at the parts desk) has been good.