MERRY CHRISTMAS!

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
manxvair

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Post by manxvair »

I would just like to take a minute to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, may there be plenty of buggy related gifts under your tree!
Mike Dario
Mohave Valley, AZ
Manx Club #957
Manx Club President

Tow'd (Hers)
Manxvair (His)
Manxter Dual Sport #30 Baja Edition #2 (Ours)
Resorter #19-Fuscia(under construction)
ManxManiac

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Post by ManxManiac »

Wishing ALL of my friends & members of the MANX CLUB a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Please remember the "real reason for the season"... Jesus's birthday & everything He did for us!!! Happy Birthday & Thank You Jesus!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR too!!! May the rapidly approaching New Year of 2016 bring us all closer as human beings on the 3rd rock from the sun... may we greatly enjoy our buggies as a group & individuals... and may our adventures be safe & plentiful!!! Also wishing for better health, better wealth & a safer, healthier, peaceful planet Earth!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
Michael Cates
ManxManiac
Ventura, CA
Original Meyers Manx "Xena"
M1609C8S22
Timinator

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Post by Timinator »

Thanks, Merry Christmas back to all us buggy drivers! It's 48 degrees here this Xmas morning but I think I'm going to take the buggy out for a drive through the country this morning in Ohio. Ho, Ho, Ho!