Last Day

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
DIESELDOOG

Last Day

Post by DIESELDOOG »

Today is the last day for this forum on this platform. On the 16th, we move to the new YUKU platform Ron
manxclub

New Forum Sign ups

Post by manxclub »

Ok...tried regestering for yuku..where is the information on what forum to register for. I have regestered with yuku but where does it indicate what forum you are regestering for?? Thanks... BobDi #1109
gregr

Post by gregr »

GregR
TMc2548

Post by TMc2548 »

When you register an account on Yuku you are creating a profile that allows you to visit the many different forums on the Yuku network. The Manx Club Forums are just one of many. Tomorrow, April 16, when you come to visit the forums from the Manx Club web site you will see the new forums in place of these. Scroll down to the Forum Membership section and apply within the Apply For Forum Membership thread. Gene Condon, Scott Drolet, and myself will be monitoring the applications throughout the day. Be sure to include the correct information in your profile and you should be approved fairly quickly.
vreuther

Post by vreuther »

This makes me sad - yet another change in forum software and re-register... history lost... blah! Certainly I won't be missed but guess I won't be coming back.
vreuther

Post by vreuther »

This makes me sad - yet another change in forum software and re-register... history lost... blah! Certainly I won't be missed but guess I won't be coming back...
Gary1719

Yuku

Post by Gary1719 »

When i tried the Yuku it never asked for any of this.