Cincinnati Concours d? Elegance

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Chicago Joe

Cincinnati Concours d? Elegance

Post by Chicago Joe »

This just arrived in the Manx Club mailbox. These folks are interested in using an original Meyers Manx in their beach car display. They would like a nice looking Manx. They are not interested in other manx-types or clones. It has to be a MANX!!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, I am looking for a show quality Manx for display for the Concours d’ Elegance at Ault Park, in Cincinnati, OH. We are the second oldest Concours in the United States only behind Pebble Beach. This year for our special display we are featuring Vintage beach cars, and I was wondering if there are any MANX Club members in the Ohio ,Kentucky, or Indiana area that could contact us, and be willing to display their car. We will have over 230 Concours cars on display June 13, 2010 and are looking forward to getting any information on a Manx to complete our display. Thanks, Mark Fisk ,Car Selection Committee Mark Fisk Mainly Art Vintage Home Furnishings 3711 Madison Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45209 mainlyart@cinci.rr.com -
Joe Spittler - 1118
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

Joe, did you find anybody in that area?
manx4dan

Post by manx4dan »

I'm sure you'll get a volunteer, but if not, there is a Manx at the Henry Ford museum...