I'm B A C K ! ! ! !

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

Welcome back old friend...sad to see you're starting from scratch with your post count at 1 but it's great to see you here again... :-)
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
gregr

Post by gregr »

Nice to see you back, Bill.
GregR
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

Go back to where you came from! Just Kidding, Bill.....Welcome back!
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

oh no, its mr.bill Welcome back bill and Frances
El-Lobo

Post by El-Lobo »

Good to have you back Oldmanx. You too Frances... Image
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="OldManx;14130"][FONT="Century Gothic"]After a recent "time-out" I have returned to these forums.....................[/FONT][/QUOTE] Welcome My Son, Welcome To Machine, Where Have You Been?? Its Alright We Know Where You've Been!!!.... Playing a mean guitar,, eating in a steak bar, or driving a Jaguar??? :). Just seen this post, not been on here much myself lately,, Hi Bill, still into Floyd I hope!! Mel.
theManiac

I'm Back Too!!!

Post by theManiac »

Hey All, the "ManxManiac", know known as just "theManiac", is back too!!! Hey Mr.Bill, WELCOME BACK!!! I'll be floating in & out of here, as I visit 5 other buggy sites daily too!!! I hope many of the others that left will come back & give it a try again!!! The folks in charge seem to be trying to get things right, so there's no reason the Manx Club Forum can't be a thriving source of FUN FUN FUN again!!! Take Care & Have FUN FUN FUN... theManiac
El-Lobo

Post by El-Lobo »

Hey Maniac.....It's great to see you're back. Especially after seeing your front.....hehehe. Good times eh....I sure hope that you'll advertise the Red Rock Run to the Manxclub group as well. After All...The more, The merrier, The more Fun, Fun, Fun. Know What I'm Sayin.... PEdRo
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="mel hubbard;14180"]Welcome My Son, Welcome To Machine, Where Have You Been?? Its Alright We Know Where You've Been!!!.... Playing a mean guitar,, eating in a steak bar, or driving a Jaguar??? :). Just seen this post, not been on here much myself lately,, Hi Bill, still into Floyd I hope!! Mel.[/QUOTE] Any other old hippies on here??? I saw the Floyd as a very immpresionable youth in about '71 or '72. They were premiering 'Dark Side...' but it was known as 'Eclipse' at the time. I saw the Dead the same year at a local festival together with loads of other San Fran bands from the day; Quicksilver, new Riders etc...bliss!!!! Image
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid;14223"]Any other old hippies on here??? [/QUOTE] Hey Dave, I thought we were all old hippies on here!!!. I'm going through a little Cajun music right now,,, you have to be in the right mood for it, but bloody great once you have a few beers inside ya. Do you think this old hippy is becoming a redneck ? :)
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="mel hubbard;14243"]Hey Dave, I thought we were all old hippies on here!!!. I'm going through a little Cajun music right now,,, you have to be in the right mood for it, but bloody great once you have a few beers inside ya. Do you think this old hippy is becoming a redneck ? :)[/QUOTE] I remember a brief flirtation with Buckwheat Xydeco a while back... Highly recommended.
azspeedbuggy

me too, I'm back

Post by azspeedbuggy »

Hi Old Manx and the maniac, I have return to the Manx Club Forum too! Remember, the Bullit and azspeedbuggy is one of the same...oh well, it happens. I like this site before and hoping for it's success. AZSpeedBuggy from Tucson Arizona with a green Meyers Manx!
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="azspeedbuggy;14341"]Hi Old Manx and the maniac, I have return to the Manx Club Forum too! Remember, the Bullit and azspeedbuggy is one of the same...oh well, it happens. I like this site before and hoping for it's success. AZSpeedBuggy from Tucson Arizona with a green Meyers Manx![/QUOTE] Welcome back!!!