Manx Buggy Club of Australis inc Club AGM 17 Jan 09

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Manx-Australia

Manx Buggy Club of Australis inc Club AGM 17 Jan 09

Post by Manx-Australia »

Manx Buggy Club of Australis inc Club AGM 17 Jan 09 The Manx Dune Buggy Club of Australia AGM will be held on 17 Jan 09 at 60 Flower Steert NUNDAH (Brisbane, AUSTRALIA) That is the Scout hall next to the Bowls club where Buggy Fest 2008 was held. All current and future members invited. Hope to see you all there .. Start time 4.00pm with a BBQ and Soft Drinks.
markmark

Post by markmark »

There is no way I can make it to this being on the other side of the country. Is there any way for me to be a part of the AGM? There are only a couple of members on this side of the country.
Manx-Australia

Post by Manx-Australia »

[quote="markmark;13196"]There is no way I can make it to this being on the other side of the country. Is there any way for me to be a part of the AGM? There are only a couple of members on this side of the country.[/quote] Hi, Yeah I am sure we can hook up a phone call or something online. What we really need is a WA Co-ord .. you up for it :>
markmark

Post by markmark »

I'm up for it. I put my hand up for it before. What are the responsibilites for the state co-ordinator now? Has anything changed? I'm happy to help.
Manx-Australia

Post by Manx-Australia »

[quote="markmark;13204"]I'm up for it. I put my hand up for it before. What are the responsibilites for the state co-ordinator now? Has anything changed? I'm happy to help.[/quote] It is prett simple really. You are the POC for the WA region and you organise a few runs each year and submit trip reports for the Manx Mania. We looked at a few options for merchandise and the general outcome was one shirt for all zones to save costs at first and if you get more than 20 members then you get Club Shirts with WA Chapter on it and a club banner. I will keep you posted. Cheers, Brad
markmark

Post by markmark »

That sounds good. Can you put my name forward for the job at the AGM? There is no need for me to listen in on the phone or a online link.
Manx-Australia

Done

Post by Manx-Australia »

[quote="markmark;13207"]That sounds good. Can you put my name forward for the job at the AGM? There is no need for me to listen in on the phone or a online link.[/quote] Done ! pretty sure you will get it :>