Manx Club Bylaws

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Gene-C

Manx Club Bylaws

Post by Gene-C »

Don Giovanoni

Post by Don Giovanoni »

I was just rereading the Club Bylaws. Who are the Club officers?
Gene-C

Officers

Post by Gene-C »

Don, There is a re-write & update of the By-Laws in progress. Also at the present time the transition committee is still working on getting all of the legal stuff in line so that elections can be held, and acting as directors of the Club. Hopefully, after the Lone Pine event there will be an announcement. Additionally there was an update posted by Winnie on 03-12-08. Here is a copy. "Manx Club Update From Winnie [FONT=Arial]If you received your newsletter, you should have read the piece in “Winnie’s Whims” which mentioned that this transition is taking longer than expected. Until that time everything is status-quo. Dues collected will be turned over to the “New Regime” when the legalities take place, which by the way do pay for this forum, your Club website, your renewal notices, renewal cards, newsletters, fliers, all communications systems, etc. The monies collected for the events pay for the events, so you people out there in areas other than Southern California don’t need to worry that your monies are being spent for the privilege of others that are able to attend these local events.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]I also feel that it is important for you to know that the people who have volunteered to step up to the plate are the only people who volunteered to step up to the plate and many of them have full-time jobs as well. If you feel that things aren’t going as you would like, then I suggest that you offer your services to make things go faster and smoother. But just for clarity sake, I will reveal who those people are. I might add that all of these positions were originally filled by me alone, thus the reason that I can’t continue, as I also have (and have had) a full-time job of managing Meyers Manx Inc as well. When the Non-profit organization is official, there will be contact information posted as well. But for now this is where we’re at:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]President: Mark Bryant #1856 – Redway CA [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Secretary: Greg Rardin - #376 – Carrolton TX[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Treasurer: Tom/Kathleen Iacoboni - #1030- Vernon, CT [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Events Chairman: Bob Hunter - #938 – Reno NV [/FONT] Newsletter Chairman: Bob Kornoff - #909 – Gardnerville NV [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Membership Chairman: [/FONT]Joe Spittler - #1118 – Woodstock IL [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Bruce & Wi[FONT=Arial]nnie Meyers - #0 – Valley Center CA[/FONT]:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Webmaster: Ray Azen - #248 – Brooklyn NY -- [/FONT] [RIGHT]Image[/RIGHT]
Don Giovanoni

Great!

Post by Don Giovanoni »

Thanks for the reply Joe! For now, I will contribute by having a column in Manx Mania. But if the need arises and I can do it remotely, I will be glad to run for a position.
administrator

BY-LAWS: latest version, updated 6/17/08

Post by administrator »

Here's a PDF whith the latest version of the BY-LAWS ?updated 6/17/08 Best, ?Ray webmaster@maxclub.com