Manxter #033 KIT CAR mag article online

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Olli

Manxter #033 KIT CAR mag article online

Post by Olli »

KIT CAR made Manxter #033 their feature car on their website. The article is also posted along with a few extra photos that were not in the print issue. I think that the pictures actually look better on-line than in the print magazine. So, if you didn't go out and buy a copy of the November '07 issue of KIT CAR, here ya go. http://www.kitcarmag.com Olli
TMc2548

Post by TMc2548 »

It's a beautiful car Olli. You should be proud.
Siggymanx33

Post by Siggymanx33 »

Congrats Olli. What a great car. You should be very proud.
flaboyjim

Post by flaboyjim »

Great article!!!, fantastic car. #033 could not have been what it is without the use of your magic wand. Blending all of those vendors products together into one fine automobile took a lot of investigation, determination and WORK. Your paint job brought it all together. You should be proud!! Can I borrow that magic wand? or rent it?
Olli

Post by Olli »

Thanks for the nice words. Yeah sure, I will rent out the wand ,but chances are that it would get either lost or damaged in transit... :D Olli
Mr Towd

Post by Mr Towd »

This car is more kustom one off then vendor parts. Great job Ollie![QUOTE=flaboyjim]Great article!!!, fantastic car. #033 could not have been what it is without the use of your magic wand. Blending all of those vendors products together into one fine automobile took a lot of investigation, determination and WORK. Your paint job brought it all together. You should be proud!! Can I borrow that magic wand? or rent it?[/QUOTE]