Manxter #33 in Kit Car Mag

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Olli

Manxter #33 in Kit Car Mag

Post by Olli »

Sept. '07 issue of Kit Car. In their Carlisle Import/Kit Car National's coverage there is a nice picture of #33. The full feature of #33 should be in the Nov. issue of Kit Car. The car is running flawlessly! Love that Subaru power. The car, well me actually, just recieved an "Honorable Mention" in the House of Kolor prestigious painter contest. The Manxter will have a spot on a collage page in the 2008 House of Kolor calender. Olli
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

KUDOS Olli!! Bravo Zulu on a job well done!!!!! :rock: For both appearances in Kit Car Mag!!! Tom and I will be looking for the issues of Kit Car Mag....especially the November issue with the feature. We really want to see your car up close and personal and would love the opportunity to talk with you as we are getting ready to convert my buggy to the subaru engine over the upcoming winter. I'm really looking forward to an engine that runs flawlessly! LOL! Oh, and how cool to get recognition from House of Kolor paint!! Seems to me, you could be Mr. January in the 2008 Dune Buggy Archieves calendar if John is doing that again! Congrats! Kathleen
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)