Lone Pine Pot Luck

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
5150bossman

Lone Pine Pot Luck

Post by 5150bossman »

It's getting close to that time again! Any theme or dish suggestions gladly appreciated. For those that don't know how this works, it's easy. On Saturday evening after the main club run, everyone that wishes to attend the pot-luck brings one dish that will only feed the number of people in their party (enough for 2 people, 4 people etc... this regulates the amount of food to the size of the group, and we throw away less food at the end of the night). You are not trying to feed the entire group by yourself! :eek: You can bring an appetizer, main dish, or dessert. Your own plates, silver and chairs are appreciated, but not neccessary. All we expect is a smile, good food and good conversation. We can have a good pot luck with 5 people, or 50 (usually between 30-50), so don't be shy! :drinking: Everyone is invited. If I missed something, or you have a question or dish suggestion, don't hessitate to speak up. :rock:
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Well Wagonmaster; It all sounds good, just bring whatcha brung!! I'll try spice cake & tri tips, Oh, and maybe some Margarita makins. Jerry & Ada haven't checked in yet?? Jimbo
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

Tri-tip it is then. That always goes over well. Who else out there is bringing something? Any suggestions on a theme? And, oh yes, margarita makin's are MANDATORY! Fruit flavors optional :drinking: .
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

We will be arriving from way outta town (from CT.) but we will bring our contribution. Glad to pitch in. Kathleen
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

M & M.........Frances & I will be there................SEE YA Thurs eve........... :hello:
Gene-C

Lone Pine Reservations & Potluck

Post by Gene-C »

We received the flyer today & already returned it with payment & we made our motel reservations too. We're going to head up Thursday AM & head back home on Sunday PM. Not yet sure what we'll bring to the potluck, but I know it'll be delicious! It's ALL Fun, Fun, Fun... ManxManiac
Gene-C

Lone Pine Potluck

Post by Gene-C »

Hey CHUCKWAGON MASTER, we are still undecided what to bring. It is between Stew and Meatloaf!!! Our BBQ is alway at your disposal for your tri tip. Igor is here to help, CHUCKWAGON MASTER. We will be there Thursday. Jerry and Ada Have Wet Bar Will Travel
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

Well, I (Chuckwagon Master :help: ) would enjoy the stew, but a good meatloaf is always welcome too. Michael, let us know if you would like to drive up together. Well will also most likely be driving up Thursday morning early so long as Mel's dad is doing O.K. He has to go back in for more tests today. 14 days til we go, and STILL no flyer :eek: . This is even slower than last time.
Gene-C

Flyer??

Post by Gene-C »

BOSSMAN AKA WAGONMASTER!!!! :hello: If I remeber right, you have MOVED since Big Bear, you better call Winnie for a flyer!! :2cents: Jimbo
Gene-C

Correct Titles

Post by Gene-C »

Thats, "Chuck" Wagon Master!!! Thanks, Jerry
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

:laugh1: Now, now, boys..... :drinking: Jimbo, check your PM's. We have a question for you.
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

OK, one week to go (even though we are going up Wednesday!...) and still trying to figure out what to bring for the Pot Luck :eek: . Hope everyone else is finalizing their culunary selections. :D :driving:
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

NEWCOMERS, just look for the "BIG" yellow pendant........... :laugh1 Romeo Bravo Charlie :laugh1:
Stewart

Post by Stewart »

Is that were the food is ? :eat:
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Somewhere near-by............... :eat: :drinking: