Meyers Lynx

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Siggymanx33

Post by Siggymanx33 »

Ditto what Jerry said.......
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

Joking or not aside I love the Lynx badge; I didn't know it had a different logo from the Manx one. I'd love one for my fridge/ toolbox/ whatever...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
CairoManx

Post by CairoManx »

We need BobManx to measure the size of the original emblem on his Lynx and send the dimensions to Richard Brown in Slidell, LA. Besides having about the best collection of Manx's and B F Meyers collectibles anywhere I know of, Richard produces all the decals and stickers for Bruce and Winnie for the manx Club. Hopefully the club will sell them. Richard took a big hit during Hurricane Katrina. I hear he will have an article about it in the next Manx Mania newsletter.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid"]Joking or not aside I love the Lynx badge; I didn't know it had a different logo from the Manx one. I'd love one for my fridge/ toolbox/ whatever...[/QUOTE] I have a cast aluminum one you can have for $600. :laugh1:
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

If it's more than five minutes old I'll take it!!! :laugh1:
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Can I have one of those Lynx Badges? I have an old moped Id like to make an a "replica" Lynx out of...:laugh1:
Gene-C

ok fair enough.

Post by Gene-C »

yeah alright guys - very funny :D :D :laugh1:
CairoManx

Post by CairoManx »

This is an April '69 Cycle World road test.Image
Gene-C

cool!

Post by Gene-C »

Thats one cool write up - I was bidding on a Meyers Manx catalouge the other week and that had some really cool pic's of the LYNX in it. I lost the auction so does anyone out there have a catalouge for sale?:help: